100% REMOTE JR. UNDERWRITER OPPORTUNITIES!! PROCESSORS WITH 4+YEARS ALSO APPLY!
The Jr. Underwriter works closely with Mortgage Loan Originators, Senior Underwriters, and Closers to underwrite conventional, FHA, and VA mortgage loans - including a detailed review of the residential mortgage loan application and documentation as submitted to ensure loans meet underwriting guidelines. The detailed review will entail analyzing documentation such as credit reports, income and asset documentation, collateral, fraud prevention tools and other applicable documentation as required to render a loan decision ensuring completeness, accuracy and compliance.
- Review and analyze loan transaction; title and credit reports, income/asset documentation and collateral when submitted as conditions requested by underwriter
- Analyze documentation received from Loan Originator for acceptability and submit changes through company system as needed
- Clear conditions within designated authority level as outlined in credit and risk policy and procedures
- Effectively communicate all conditions and requirements to Loan Originator in a timely manner
- Work closely with the underwriting staff to provide the best service possible to our Originators
- Manage the Clear to Close process between the Originator, UW CTC and the Closing department
- Conduct business with integrity and in a highly ethical manner
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 2 years in mortgage lending operations; processing or UW
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
- Knowledge of AUS engines and forward mortgage guidelines
- Knowledge of Encompass LOS a plus
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.