- Starting pay $20.36 - $30.54/hour
- Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Generous Time Off Benefits
- Career Growth Opportunities
- 401k Retirement Savings w/Toro Matching Funds
After completing an application, click this link to schedule your interview:
The Inventory Control Clerk II ensures compliance with established internal control procedures. The Inventory Control Clerk II must possess an expert understanding of supply chain management processes including inventory management, warehouse operations, order fulfillment, and material storage methodologies. They must also have an expert understanding of material movement transactional data, production methodologies and replenishment techniques. Primary job functions require exercising independent judgment.Job Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Execute inventory management processes that achieve departmental/corporate requirements.
- Cycle count based on ABC criteria
- Answer Warehouse and Production inquiries in a timely manner
- Research & Reconcile inventory discrepancies and determine root cause
- Control cycle record maintenance
- Material master data record maintenance
- Bill of material allocation understanding
- Address SAP COGI errors as required
- Work with Scheduling as required to update Schedule Line Deliveries
- Provide technical guidance and support to individuals within the area of the business assigned.
- Provide training to new materials team members as needed.
- Maintain effective communication with other departments/customers to ensure information is shared in a timely manner.
- Identify or help implement opportunities that encourage continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate good work behavior including leadership, creativity, cooperation, productivity, quality, attendance and safety.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Other Job-Related Components:
- Demonstrate appropriate reading, clerical, and basic math skills.
- Be able to regularly handle items weighing up to 30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
- Be proficient in personal computer application (Word, Excel, SAP, etc.).
- Demonstrate excellent communications skills (in person, by telephone, and in writing), including a professional, self-confident image.
- Be able to achieve forklift driver certification. Prior forklift experience and/or certification preferred.
- Have a good work record, including indications of strong self-motivation, high productivity, reliable attendance, attention to detail, ability to learn new skills, and a cordial, cooperative personality.
- Expert understanding of material movement transactional data.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and a minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Expert understanding of supply chain management processes including inventory management, warehouse operations, order fulfillment, and material storage methodologies.
- Manufacturing plant conditions (indoors, with variable temperature and humidity, noise, and dirt).
- Regular outdoor exposure while cycle counting inventory.
- Physical hazards such as powered vehicle, pedestrian traffic, overhead storage, and materials handling.
- Working with hazardous materials, including LPG, solvents, oils, grease, acids, caustics, paints, and batteries.
- A variable work schedule (up to 10 hours per day, some Saturdays), changing workload, and changing priorities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.