ADP/MasterTax is one of the leading payroll tax software products in the industry. We are looking for an Implementation Specialist II to assist our new clients.
The primary focus is to provide varying levels of implementation services through configuration, analysis, validation and project planning to clients to ensure a successful implementation.
* Serve as a consultant in servicing the MasterTax product
* Conducts project initiation activities (welcome email, kickoff documentation, Sharepoint setup)
* Be able to read and understand specs and troubleshoot integration challenges
* Works and counsels with client on system and service configuration efforts, product adaptation and business best practice solutions
* Oversees the accurate and timely conversion of client's data per functional review process
* Generates and maintains key project documents, dashboards, milestone tracking, status reports, issue and resolution documentation
* Effectively executes project control and determine appropriate issues resolution/alternative
* Effectively communicate with all business partners ensuring appropriate and timey updates to any potentially impacted group or individual
* Must have the ability to multi-task as you will be assigned anywhere from 15-30 new clients at a time to implement the MasterTax software
* Prefer someone with a deep understanding of the MasterTax product and/or tax industry but can train the right person.
* Have the ability to keep client engaged and moving forward to meet the project milestones
* Provide recommendations to MasterTax leadership around potential best practices and training on solutions, based on client input or experience.
High School Diploma required
Bachelor's Degree preferred or its equivalent in education and experience
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Posted 2 days ago
South Burlington, Vermont
Posted 1 day ago
Posted 41 minutes ago