Start a new career with Edward Mooney & Moses, a part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) family of companies. We are one of the largest insulation installers serving the U.S. residential new construction market with 175+ locations serving 48 states in the continental United States. IBP has successfully grown through acquisitions and we continue to do so. Although installing insulation is our niche we are also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, and bath and door hardware.
Become part of a growing company with opportunities to learn new skills and build a career.
IBP offers the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
As a gutter installer
, you would be responsible for all aspects of gutter installation work including gutters, downspouts, elbows and materials to installing to both existing and new construction homes.
- Load and log materials onto truck and make notation of any returned materials
- Erect scaffolding or ladders
- Cut gutter material to the size required (4', 5' and 6' aluminum gutters) and hang material by installing spikes
- Maintain good housekeeping on job site, tools and the company truck
- Comply with OSHA guidelines and company safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Position requires a drug test and motor vehicle report to be completed, contingent upon employment.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Experience in the construction industry including roofing and siding preferred
- Basic math skills
- Climb up and down a ladder and be on roof to install gutters
- Work independently and/or with a crew
- Valid driver's license
- Use common hand tools - snips, down spout crimps, end cap crimps, hacksaw, hammer, cordless hand drill, various hole punch tools, and caulk gun.
- Understand instructions and record materials to work order.
- Manage extension ladders up to 45 Ft., work at heights, and lift a minimum of 50 lbs frequently.
- Bend, twist, and turn body at shoulders, waist and knees to handle and install gutters.
- Stand for extended periods of time.
Works in a construction environment; able to adapt to weather conditions.
IBP is an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired.