Veterans Become Corporate Recruiters in Northern Virginia!
Position requires you to work in the office 4 days/week Class starts June 12, 2023
Free Training - Great Employment Opportunities!
Stillwater Human Capital provides veterans with a free training program that is designed to launch your career in corporate recruiting. Once accepted into the program, you will learn the Stillwater "Talent Forward " recruiting methodology and you will be provided with the critical skills needed to become an impactful and productive recruiter in the government services industry. Best of all, you will have a professional support system to utilize as you transition! Some things you will be doing in a recruiting role:
Recruiting in the Defense and Intelligence Communities:
- Provide recruiting sourcing efforts within our client environments.
- Partner with recruitment hiring leaders to accurately understand their hiring needs.
- Create job postings as required.
- Creatively and effectively source, prescreen, and identify highly qualified candidates for a broad range of positions, job levels, and security clearance levels.
- Communicate in an effective and timely manner with all applicants, recognizing the opportunity to touch lives regardless of a match with an open position.
- Conduct reference checks and credential verifications.
- Maintain candidate databases and status tracking systems.
- Communicate weekly recruiting efforts to the leadership team.
- Work within a collaborative, team-oriented, and military-friendly culture.
- Support corporate on-boarding to orient new team members to the client's business and culture.
- The typical work schedule is Monday Friday within a professional office environment.
However, shift work may be required depending on the requirements of the client or project. What you need to bring to the table:
Stillwater offers a competitive starting salary with a full benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K and a military-centered culture unparalleled in our industry!
- You must have been honorably discharged from military service.
- You must have obtained a bachelors degree OR be currently enrolled in college or a university.
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and organizational skills.
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Provide verifiable examples of military progression/rank and/or private sector progression.
- Exemplify an unwavering work ethic and view any task as doable.
- Possess strong competencies to excel in adaptive learning environments.
- Present a positive mental attitude.
- Must be willing to consent to a criminal background investigation.
Stillwater is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected class. If you need assistance with the application process due to a disability, please contact us at 571-525-2482 Why Stillwater:
Stillwater was ranked as the 14th BEST PLACE TO WORK
in Washington, DC Areaby the Washington Business Journal.
This job has expired.