Forklift Opr PR05 - 3RD Shift - Full Time - Cincinnati Plant
These positions start at $19.80/hr with a shift increase of $1 for being on 2nd shift and potential for overtime.
If you are looking to make an impact in a meaningful way, join us at Tyson Foods where we are raising the world's expectations for how much good food can do! We create quality products in a safe environment for our team members. We offer advancement opportunities and steady work. This facility operates five days a week.
The shipping, receiving, and warehousing of raw materials and finished goods. Transfer materials required by production to and from the tempering rooms and freezer warehouse storage areas. Stage materials for tempering and microwave process and direct material flow to manufacturing using FIFO methodology. Order, receive, and transfer products required by production and administrative personnel to and from the dry warehouse and other dry storage areas.
- Must be willing Load and unload trucks with designated raw materials or finished goods.
- Maintain proper housekeeping and T.Q.C. guidelines.
- Generate required reports and pick lists.
- Raw materials in the proper condition in accordance with company policy (covered, uncovered, free of debris, sealed, taped, and wrapped).
- Ensure proper labeling of material being moved.
- Key transfer sheet transactions via CRT terminal.
- The cleaning of interior and exterior docks on a scheduled basis.
- The ability to maintain and use forklift mounted and handheld R.F. equipment.
- Provide physical inventory cycle counts, resolve discrepancies, and communicate issues that affect inventory.
- The position will work in an environment with extreme temperatures ranging from 4F to 12F.
- Team member must be willing and able to lift up to 70lbs when required.
- Team member must adhere to all GMP standards and safety guidelines while performing job duties.
- Team member has an individual responsibility to report all possible deficiencies that could compromise food safety.
Physical Requirements: The successful candidate(s) must be willing and able to perform the physical requirements of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
As part of the job application, candidates must add their SS# at the end of the process. If SS# is not added the candidate cannot be processed.Candidates who have previously worked for Tyson will have a minimum rehire waiting period of 180 days and are limited to 3 times of employment. Relocation Assistance Eligible:
- Applicants must be willing to work overtime and weekends when required.
- 6 months of work history with same employer
3RD SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.
This job has expired.