Description: Our client is currently seeking a Financial Analyst 4
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- The Senior Financial Analyst, Operations/Supply Chain Finance, will play a crucial role in partnering with various Supply Chain teams in improving operational efficiency.
- This role is an interesting and dynamic mix of Finance and Accounting support responsibilities, with strong focus on financial planning, analysis, accounting close support, reporting and business partnering.
- The role requires interaction with multiple functional teams in the company: Supply Chain, External Suppliers, Finance, Accounting, Tax and Auditing.
- You will need to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional teams to analyze forecast variances and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with finance, accounting, and business analysis.
- Exposure to ERP systems such as Oracle and high degree of proficiency in MS Office tools; i.e, modeling in Excel
- Experience with Hyperion, Tableau, and PowerPoint presentations is a big plus
- Self-starter and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- Exceptional problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.