Our company culture is built upon YKK's philosophy called the CYCLE OF GOODNESS™. We believe that providing value and being fair to our customers and our employees is what makes us a successful company in return. Guided by our core values and fundamental behaviors, we strive to foster a caring company, committed employees and challenging work that benefits our employees, customers, and communities. We offer competitive compensation packages, training and advancement opportunities. YKK AP America provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package designed to provide the security they need to enjoy life at home and at work. By providing a high level of benefit coverage at a reasonable cost to the employee, we hope to foster a long and productive employment relationship.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities
- Fabricates doors and frames from aluminum extrusions using standard and non-standard drawings, and hand tools such as drills, screwdrivers, saws, etc. as well as milling machines, CNC machines for non-standard hardware preparations and configurations.
- Designs, fabricates and installs custom clips and backup plates for the attachment of special hardware on nonstandard profiles.
- Interprets standard and non- standard bills of material and drawings per job.
- Identifies and tags material with written symbol for assembly and inspection
- Comprehends and completes fabrication on a sequence of operations concerning Specific hardware
- Responsible for all inspection of product, paperwork, and all daily duties
- Performs all general production work as required.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- High School diploma/GED (minimum)
- Hand layout table prep (preferred)
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word Software
- Forklift and material handling experience
- Must have good communication and organizational skills
- Be vigilant about safety
- Quality - conscious, oriented to excellence
Equal Opportunity Employer / Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled
This job has expired.