Event Planner Intermediate (3-6 years)
Job Title: Event Planner Intermediate (3-6 years) (
Location: 2029 Century Park East, #1, Los Angeles, CA 90067/ Fully in-person role. ~ 30 hours per week.
Duration: 5 months
The Los Angeles Client Center has 7 meeting rooms including a boardroom accommodating anywhere between 2 and 50 people.
- Set guidelines and establish service protocols to enhance client experience; anticipate and address guests' needs
- Oversee day to day client meetings and manage small banker-led events as appropriate
- Develop and maintain relationship with catering vendor and building management
- Administrative tasks including invoice processing, scheduling maintenance, ordering supplies and equipment, and additional tasks as needed
- Maintain Client Center supplies inventory, ensuring all necessary items are in stock and well organized
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards of the Client Center and the firm
- Manage Client Center expenses to ensure all operations are within budget
- Connect with hosts regularly to obtain feedback on product quality and services
- Assist in surveying client experience annually and proposing solutions based on feedback
- Assist manager and Private Bank team on administrative tasks and special projects as needed
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience event planning or hospitality management experience
- Experience in the hospitality, service, and/or catering industry recommended
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and communicate clearly amongst a variety of personalities
- Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to master various database products (i.e. Event Management System)
- Ability to work early morning and late evening events
- Working knowledge of audio visual systems (i.e. Zoom)
- Ability to plan events that can range from 10 to 500 people, with various degrees of complexity.
- Monitor/manage the project including; creation of project plans and budgets (prepare, manage & reconcile). Ability to lead team working on an event and direct many facets at one time.
- Collaborate and interact effectively with Firms senior management, middle management and customers.
- Provide strategic input and recommendations to business group on event development.
- Maintain partnering relationships with internal business partners such as Food Services, Conference -Services, Audio Visual, Security and Facilities.
- Manage all aspects of events including but not limited to: internal consulting, concept proposal development, site selection via RFP process, vendor negotiation, contract administration (including controlling risks associated with attrition and cancellation), hotel management, air/ground travel, total logistics coordination (menus, setup, decor, audio visual), creative writing for invitation, input on graphic design and website development, printing, registration management, coordination of speakers, giveaways, entertainment, activities, and travel staff.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 204135 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.