Join the Housekeeping team at MacNeal Hospital and be a part of our full team that's caring for the human spirit! This position will be responsible for all Housekeeping duties that include:
- Cleaning patient rooms and non-patient care areas.
- Floor mopping, cleaning and buffing.
- Restocking equipment and supplies.
- Supporting quality patient care services by maintaining a clean, sanitary, safe and orderly environment for health care providers as well as patients and visitors of all ages and developmental levels.
Full time - 2nd Shift(3PM-11:30PM)
Full Time - 3rd Shift(10:30PM-7:00AM)We offer our employees Benefits from Day One such as:
Our Promise to You:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Shift Differentials
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Health Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Career Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On Site Fitness Center
- Referral rewards
Joining Loyola Medicine is being a part of an organization that treats the human spirit in our patients and in our colleagues. We are a part of a community which believes in giving back to those we serve.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.