The Enterprise Tier 3 Systems Engineer is responsible for reporting remotely with our team to our Client's location, managing and maintaining clients network and server infrastructure, as well as provide senior escalation support to the Service Desk.
Our engineers are responsible for maintaining user uptime and improving their computing experiences through effective maintenance, problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organization's perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes. This position requires assertiveness, foresight, dedication, persistence, a strong sense of ownership and the ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Ticket escalations from service desk team
- Serve as primary lead engineer for server, network and cloud infrastructure
- Interface with Red River's Program Manager and the client to manage expectation, deliverables and timelines
- Provide engineering escalation support to the Service Desk team and Project Implementation teams
- Identify and make recommendations for security and infrastructure enhancements
- Manage and maintain customers infrastructure
- Assess and improve required systems documentation
- Facilitate engineering changes within the formal change management processes
- Provide technical input to Reason for Outage reports, when necessary
- Implementation, administration and troubleshooting of Windows operating systems
- Maintaining standards, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and documentation on an ongoing basis
- Maintain a firm understanding of the Client's IT infrastructure
- Assist with planning, prioritization and execution of approved operational initiatives
- Assist in identifying recurring problems, escalation to engineering, if needed, and resolution
- Duties as assigned
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Established in 1995, Red River delivers information technology solutions to a worldwide military and civilian customer base and the New England enterprise market including healthcare, financial services and education customers. Red River is ranked the 5th fastest growing company in NH by Business NH Magazine and has demonstrated consistent year over year revenue and employee growth since its inception. With corporate offices in Claremont, NH, Red River has satellite offices in Virginia, Texas and California. EOE M/F/DISABLED/Vet
Red River is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Red River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (required).
This job has expired.