The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG) proudly provides the highest quality integrated care for over 800,000 members in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. We invite applications for a specialist in Endocrinology at our South Baltimore medical center.
In collaboration with the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, we provide high-quality, patient-centered health care. Through this partnership, our physicians are part of an industry-leading healthcare delivery model, having access to advanced technological tools and receiving comprehensive practice support.
MAPMG physicians are without the pressures of alternative payment models or fee-for-services. Our members have easy access to specialists and medical records, thus allowing you to treat the whole patient.
What You Can Expect:
- Provide care through an internal referral system in a collegial environment that allows for excellent work life balance
- See a mix of virtual & in-person patient visits
- Conduct 30-minute appointments, approximately 6-8 patients per session
- Support a call schedule where call is divided equally amongst all providers
- Work with an experienced support staff
- An opportunity to collaborate with the quality department and primary care to streamline workflows and improve regional diabetic control
- Opportunities for leadership positions within the medical group if desired
- A physician friendly EMR (electronic medical record) system
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Eligible in Endocrinology
- We require all our physicians to perform US guided thyroid FNA on all nodules
- This position provides direct trans-related medical care (hormone therapy)
- Ability to manage Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes patients including insulin pumps is required
- Currently licensed or able to obtain licenses in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia
- Work visa sponsorship is available for eligible applicants.
We Provide You:
- Practice patient-centered, culturally competent medical care
- Communicate thoughtfully (listen, educate, advocate)
- Lead with integrity
- Value teamwork
- Are transparent and honest
- Go “above and beyond” for their patients
Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity:
- Competitive compensation
- Complete professional liability coverage provided at no cost, 100% reimbursement for obtaining and maintaining board certification, continuing medical education reimbursement, and in-house CME opportunities
- Clinical support team
- A concierge service that works directly with you to apply for all required state, CDS, and DEA licenses
MAPMG continuously works to identify and mitigate healthcare inequities, and that starts with providing an inclusive, supportive environment for our physicians. We encourage applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin who value diversity and will commit to practicing culturally competent healthcare.
This job has expired.