How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Manages communications from prehospital providers for Kennestone Emergency Department (ED). Effectively coordinates hospital response to the needs of the pre-hospital patient under the direction of the Kennestone ED Patient Flow Coordinators and EMS Coordinator.
Required Minimum Education
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of an approved cardiology course to include STEMI recognition.
Required Minimum Certification
- Paramedic certification.
- ACLS certification
- Certification as an EMT in the state of Georgia.
Required Minimum Skills
- Minimum two years experience in the pre-hospital arena or emergency department.
- Paramedic Certification and experience.
- Cardiac monitoring experience as a Paramedic.
- Experience as a 911 dispatcher,
- PBX skill.
- Clear speaking voice, command of the English language, excellent phone communication skills, strong background in medical terminology, keyboard skills, ability to multi-task, superior customer service skills.
- Successfully complete and remain current with clinical competencies
We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of all life's moments - on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it's pretty simple - we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients' lives... and your own! Here, it's more than healthcare - it's CareerCare!