Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $125,000 to $150,000 + bonus
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Director, Product Management
The Director, Product Management will lead a cross-functional team with significant technical depth to execute complex, long-term research and development programs in the areas of additive materials and processes.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Work side by side with the rest of the Commercial organization and will leverage the internal resources of Sales, Marketing, Product Sourcing, Purchasing, Inventory, Freight, Engineering, Quality Control, and Warranty teams.
- Introduce new products based on market research and customer feedback.
- Analyze product and category performance.
- Help determine marketing strategy and positioning of new products in catalog layout meetings.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from planning to market
- Routine scheduled key customers visits to each region to support customer sales process, regional range development and training
- Manage the development of marketing content to accelerate the customer buying process
- Minimum 5 years of product or category management in a B2B industrial or automotive distribution organization with international exposure
- Commercial and business acumen
- Effective project management and organization
- Personable and customer oriented
- Expertise in the product or market including specific technical or industry knowledge
- Data and Analytics
- eCommerce experience
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time (Domestic and International)
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.