Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
Core DutiesManage Eurofins E&E NA's hazardous location business operationsOwn the P&L and drive EBIT growthLeverage experience to grow market shareActively engage with the Sales and Marketing teams to support business growthManage relevant accreditations and pursue further accreditations to support business growthKeep all stakeholders - Customers, Hazloc team members, Sales colleagues, and Leadership - updated as requiredParticipate in industry-relevant committees and forumsKeep current with industry developments and disseminate to the team as necessaryEnsure that the Operations & Sales teams receives relevant trainingSupport the relevant laboratory managers as may be required include tracking of hazloc team utilizationIdentify potential issues (technical, procedural, and commercial), and assist in bringing issues back under controlKeep team members' competence records up to datePerform technical review of relevant reports and project files prepared by team membersLeverage the global network to provide ATEX services to our clients.Lead the NA collaborations effort with our European & Asia teams.Qualifications
- Support department objectives and company goals
- Be a team player
- Sustain a positive, enthusiastic, and professional attitude always
- Accommodate requests with a smile and "let me see what I can do" attitude
- Adhere to manager directives
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Arrive on time, properly dressed, and prepared to work
- Perform all duties in a timely, accurate, honest, and professional manner
- Communicate with customers professionally and in accordance with customer service standards
- Be respectful of others
- Four-year college Engineering degree, or other technical degree with relevant work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of direct work experience in product safety engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct work experience in hazardous location equipment product safety engineering.
This position reports directly to the President - Eurofins E&E North AmericaSkills/Requirements:
- Ability to maintain confidentially
- Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others
- Ability to deal with difficult people and problems
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to work in a diverse group of people
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Professional appearance
- Willing to travel
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time
Able to lift up to 30 poundsAdditional Information
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays