The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for assisting with management and operation of the clinic. This position assumes full responsibility for the dialysis clinic in the absence of the Facility Administrator.
• Works with Administrators on developing optimal staffing and patient schedules.
• Implements and ensures compliance with all organization standards, guidelines, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Works with the Facility Administrator to maintain chronological, thorough, and appropriate documentation in the patient record.
• Assists the Facility Administrator with necessary Corrective Action Plan development, implementation and follow up as required.
• Serves as a resource/subject matter expert for patient needs and issues, staff education and in-service sessions as necessary, working closely with the Educators.
• Current nursing license in the applicable state.
• Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
• Meet CMS minimum requirement of 12 months experience in providing nursing care, including 3 months experience in providing care to patients on maintenance dialysis.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.