It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Location: This role is located In Sharonville, OH
This is a temporary position supporting our customers.
DuBois Chemicals is looking to hire a Customer Service professional to provide excellent service and support to our customers and field personnel in a fast paced cross functional team environment. Responsible to grow the company's presence and customer relationships, as well communicate customer needs and requirements to all functional areas of the company. Demonstrate the company's core competencies of communication, customer focus, innovation, integrity & ethics, lean & safety and passion to succeed.
- Accurately process customer orders received via phone, fax, email, web and ecommerce in adherence with department and company policies
- Enter and maintain customer notes and special requirements, assigning proper ship dates, carriers and manufacturing/shipping facility
- Answer incoming calls from call queues within established metrics
- Effectively respond to inquiries from customers and field personnel related to order status, shipments, order/product issues, pricing, invoices, credits, and returns
- Follow directions closely and take ownership for assigned accounts
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- 2+ years Customer Service experience required
- Demonstrated patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to details skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Excellent attendance history
- Associate / Bachelors degree preferred
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.