Customer Service Representative
Proagrica is the trusted partner for global agriculture and animal health. Through our integrated network, workflow solutions and actionable insights, our customers are better connected to make more informed decisions, growing productivity and profitability.
Our Software Services Team provide first class support and training services to our large and varied Farm and Agronomy solutions customer base. You will be dealing directly with our customers, to provide product support ranging from functionality-type inquiries, training scenarios, software licensing, and error diagnosis
You will need to be able to combine excellent customer service, with great organizational skills and be an enthusiastic team player, you will be expected to work hard, push the boundaries, and take responsibility to delight our customers. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn things that are not listed in this job description, but we have done our best to describe below what is involved in this role.
To be effective in this position, individual must exhibit an amenable personality with a good attitude, while showing persistence and patience in a polite manner.
The responsibilities of the Customer Support Representative include:
Key attributes required:
- Providing multi-channel support and advice to resolve customer queries via phone, email and chat.
- Investigating and troubleshooting issues across a variety of software products.
- Setting up screen share sessions in order to troubleshoot more complex issues.
- Logging all interactions on in house CRM system.
- Gaining detailed knowledge of our products, brand and customer base.
- Proactively maintain a high degree of expertise across our products and the agricultural industry.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and customers across the business.
- Involvement in proactively creating additional learning resources to allow customers to self-serve.
- Collaborating with the wider team on additional project work as the opportunities arise.
- Providing exceptional customer service to our customers, ensuring that they feel happy and satisfied
- Be passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Exhibit self-motivation, efficiency and team working
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Have a good numeracy and IT skills
- Have fine attention to detail and good time management skills
- Enjoy working within a busy department, actively contributing to ideas and initiatives to grow and meet their goals
- Be inquisitive and proactive - showing an appetite to problem solve, demonstrate ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Show aptitude for learning and developing new skills
- Be comfortable working across teams in different locations
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfactory resolution
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the tools/methods provided
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies entering the market
- Must have a strong understanding of agricultural technology concepts
- Basic GIS experience a plus
- Production agriculture exposure and/or knowledge a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.