Customer service representatives interface directly with customers, assisting them with product information, selection and order processing. This activity is conducted in a professional and friendly manner, requiring the ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment while managing the customer expectations and making on-the-spot decisions. Additionally, work with suppliers to place orders and follow-up with deliveries. Beyond customer service, the position includes broad responsibility for basic account procedures and supporting various telephone campaigns.
- Receive incoming calls, faxes and internet orders from customers and enter into order entry system.
- Receive and respond to customer requests for product information, product availability, pricing, order status, track shipments, billing questions, return goods (RGA), loaner tools, program recommended products, etc.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the various program product offerings and suppliers.
- Present customer with new program offerings, websites and promotions offered.
- Issue purchase orders to meet all customer orders as needed.
- Interact with authorized suppliers when technical data or answers are needed for customer
- Support outgoing telemarketing campaigns as needed.
- Drive cross-training to support all programs effectively.
- Communicate clearly with customers while remaining sensitive to the ongoing conversations in the all center.
- Associates Degree, equivalent to two years related experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to consistently maintain a professional and positive attitude when dealing with customers.
- Multi-task with accuracy and promptness in a busy call center environment.
- Proficient data entry skills.
- Computer skills: basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Call center customer service experience.
- Understanding of basic accounting procedures and principles.
- Product knowledge or aptitude for technical automotive applications of tools and equipment.
10.Ability to interface cooperatively with the customer service team and all related departments.
This job has expired.