The Nature's Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people's lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan's Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you've ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person's well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Controls Engineer will provide electrical controls planning, design and development for Capital Investment projects per The Bountiful Company's Capital Plan. In this role you will responsible to evaluate and recommend electrical control/software improvements to existing processes and facilities to improve Quality, Reliability, Productivity, and Safety. You will also provide technical assistance when needed for existing equipment and participate in selecting contractors, purchasing equipment, and materials as needed.
- Develop, source and implement project-specific industrial control systems; starting with Project Specifications through manufacturing and packaging plant startup
- Review project specifications, participate in resolution of deviations, and ensure compliance
- Coordinate with other Engineering resources on mechanical implementation of control systems
- Interface with Project Management, Manufacturing, Customer Service, and Customers to ensure successful execution of projects
- Support factory assembly, system power up and debug
- Develop, document and maintain accurate structured Engineering BOMs & Electrical Schematics
- Define, release and maintain purchased part items masters
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Review standards and compliance requirements applicable to the electrical control systems, provide recommendations as required
- Ensure compliance to industry and regional health and safety standards
- Generate project cost and lead time quotes
- Develop and generate Operation Manuals
- Up to 10% travel
- This position will have no direct reports
- Other duties may be assigned as required
- BS degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical or Computer or relevant certification in lieu of degree
- 5-years minimum experience in an industrial manufacturing environment in Controls Engineering role
- Experience in the Food Processing or Pharmaceutical Industry is required
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems is preferred
- Solid PLC design and implementation experience
- Direct experience with the following Allen-Bradley / Rockwell components and software:
- CompactLogix PLC
- MicroLogix 1400 PLC
- PanelView Plus HM
- PowerFlex Series Inverters
- Kinetic Series Servos
- RSLogix 5000 Software
- Experience working directly with the design and manufacturing/support of control panels
The Bountiful Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Bountiful Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at [ Phone number blocked ] if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.
Ref # POS000006075
This job has expired.