This job has expired.
Colony Brands is one of the world's largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. Our company has grown form a premier mail-order company to include diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI. Do you relentlessly pursue excellence from yourself and others? If so, Colony Brands may be the place for you to impact our business and your career!
What You'll Do:
As a Continuous Improvement Standards Engineer, you'll be responsible for creating, communicating, supervising, and implementing balanced engineered standards, utilizing Selected Pre-Determined Time Techniques (SPDT). Determines preferred methods and creates specified method analysis, for planning and development of Mail Order Pack Production, Cleanroom and Upfront Bakery engineered standards. Maintaining regulatory compliance with both company and national standards or policies. Practicing and enforcing safe working techniques to establish a zero-accident environment while fostering a culture where employee safety is the top priority.
You will also be responsible for:
• Coordinating and supervises the writing of all method analysis and balanced standards for Mail Order Pack Production, Clean room and Upfront Bakery including SCRB and Green County, utilizing selected pre-determined time techniques and their rules for application.
• Revises gift pack standards as needed.
• Participates in Special Projects for the operations.
• Communicating with cross-functional partners as necessary.
• Develops and installs labor measurement techniques and reporting procedures
• Reviews food warehouses using best practices for warehouse optimization
What It Takes
We need a proactive leader with engineering experience. This person must possess professional level communication skills and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative team environment. Ideally you will have a Bachelor's degree with 3+ years' of experience in planning, organizing, and standardization.
In addition, we are looking for:
• A solution-oriented and customer-focused demeanor who fosters a professional team environment.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America's largest, multi-channel, direct-marketing companies. The company maintains an extensive portfolio of affiliates, brands, and products ranging from cheese and petit fours to apparel and kitchen appliances, while maintaining its roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI. We're financially sound, yet our success is not just defined by our profits; it's about living our Core Values, giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work! To that end, Colony Brands generously supports the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
Colony Brands is not just about growing our profits - We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation: