Kforce is seeking a full-time Cloud Security Consultant to remotely support our enterprise technology client based in Austin, TX.Summary:Our Client's Security & Resiliency Organization (SRO) manages the security risk across all aspects of the business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world's largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture and further develop your career.Key Responsibilities:
- Participate as a key Cloud Security Consultant on various programs, project & initiatives, providing security guidance & direction while ensuring adherence to internal security policies & standards
- Define security requirements while engaging directly with stakeholders within all Business Units and the Information Technology organizations to ensure products, services and solutions are designed to adhere to those requirements across private, hybrid and public Cloud environments
- Support the development of Cloud solutions that meet regulatory requirements including, but not limited to EU GDPR, PCI, SOX, HIPAA, etc.
- Assist with the development, maintenance and communication of Cloud security policies and procedures
- Coordinate with security architects to provide guidance in creating and integrating secure Cloud-based designs & solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Individuals with CISSP, CISM, or CCSP certifications preferred
- Knowledge of audit standards, as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements and frameworks such as NIST 800-53, NIST Cyber, ISO 27
- Mastery of Cloud service and deployment models (e.g. CaaS, SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS) and proven experience with migrating on-premise solutions to the Cloud
- Knowledge of Cloud-native/Cloud-friendly security controls
- Experience working with Cloud access security brokers (CASBs) and other governance solutions designed to provide visibility into Cloud usage
- Detailed technical knowledge and experience with general network security, authentication, security protocols, access control, cryptography, application security and data protection
- Proven success with at least one of the following technologies: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware virtualization solutions, Pivotal, Windows and Linux based platforms, etc.
- Working knowledge in relation to Cloud solutions with applicable laws, regulations, standards, and best practices including, but not limited to, CSA CCM, NIST, ISO, PCI, Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, and EU GDPR
- Experience building a security catalog of best practices, techniques, and patterns to enable secure network implementations
- Hands-on experience with additional security technologies such as Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Scanning, WAF, Wireless LAN, NAC, DLP, DDoS Mitigation, WAN security, SIEM, Content Filtering, Cloud Security gateways, Secure Proxies, SSL crypto solutions, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.