Dragados USA is seeking a Civil Senior Engineer to join our talented team of engineers who are supporting the $1 billion expansion project at the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. The Civil Senior Engineer will be responsible for supporting the Civil operations in field and office. Competitive Pay! Great Benefits!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews and tracks design packages' status, generates, and follows up with the request for information (RFIs) or field design change requests
- Attends pre-shift meetings and weekly MOT (Maintenance of Traffic) meetings
- Inspects field work to verify monthly payment request from subcontractors
- Coordinates and verifies concrete waste
- Responsible for 4-week lookahead schedule for self-perform work or as provided by subcontractor
- Generates weekly or monthly reports related to the progress of the project
- Generates permit modifications or close current permits and tracks its status
- Responsible for ticket collection and tracking (concrete - asphalt - dirt)
- Responsible for drafting and compiling daily reports
- Assists in the preparation of detailed requisitions for material purchase, services, and subcontracts.
- Assists in the preparation and issuance of specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients in order to define their needs, explain technical information, concepts or study results.
- Verify and complete request for proposals, estimates and other technical documents.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Organizational ability - able to plan, prioritize, organize and monitor activities and projects. Able to work well in a group environment and foster a team approach.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Engineering (or related field)
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Knowledge and experience with Scheduling software (i.e. Microsoft Project), Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Engineering knowledge in civil construction, or a related field
- Familiarity with CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.