Job ID: 262839
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and modifying drawings per specifications and customer requirements. Prepare/maintain accurate catalog drawings and digital library for website. Work closely with Division Engineer, Sales, Production and Quality Control to ensure the product is built according to the latest part or shop drawings.
- Create Shop Drawings of products using 2D or 3D drafting.
- Create special manufacturing drawings for immediate production
- Adhere to customer (Internal and External) volumes, timelines and expectations
- Prepare, modify, and maintain accurate catalog drawings from existing and new products for production and Quality Control
- Prepare product assembly or shop drawings for existing/new products as needed for sales staff and special drawings for plant projects as needed
- Update/maintain digital database, i.e. Autodesk vault, cloud server, hard-copies and engineering documents
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- 2+ years of relevant experience with AutoCAD/Autodesk Inventor
- High school diploma or equivalent required/Associates Degree preferred
- Must possess the ability to read and interpret sketches, construction, and civil plans
- Ability to review and understand contract drawings and specifications
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be detail orientated and able to handle several projects at once with minimum help or guidelines from department from start to finish
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Feb 11, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
San Francisco Nearest Secondary Market:
Oakland Job Segment:
Drafting, Engineer, CAD, Chemical Engineer, Database, Engineering, Technology