Kforce has a client that is seeking a CAD Administrator in Beaverton, OR.Summary:As CAD Administrator, you will be an integral part of our technical strategy to advance our digital capability in product and manufacturing innovation. This role will be involved in the administrative setup and data transfer across several teams and sites to our newly implemented data management system. In this role, you will lead by example in setting good document management practices and seeking opportunities for continuous improvement and ensuring our solutions are of the highest quality. You will become a subject matter expert in the ongoing deployment and optimization of our data management solution.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent experience combining Mechanical Engineering with Information Technology
- 3+ years of hands-on product data management administration and engineering experience
- Working Knowledge of Mechanical, design, and process Engineering in Manufacturing environments and organizations
- Proven track record of being self-directed, results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals despite ambiguity and multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and business-facing
- Ability to define solution options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Experience with administration of Siemens Teamcenter or similar data management tool required
- Good organizational ability via creating standard work and process documentation
- Proficient in SolidWorks environment
- Demonstrated experience in project management and direction of external resources
- Experience working within machine shop/job shop environment
- Experience with management of BOMs and assemblies in SolidWorks preferred
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world's top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the 'Happiest Companies to Work For' and awarded an 'Employees' Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work' by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.