Founded in 1941, Dragados is a primary construction arm of ACS Group, consistently ranked first overall on the Engineering News-Record (ENR) Top 250 International Contractors List. Dragados is an industry leader in delivering all types of major infrastructure projects and has a proven track record of completing some of the largest, most complex, and first-of-their kind projects in the U.S. and across the globe. In North America alone, Dragados has experience delivering more than $40 billion worth of major infrastructure projects within the last 10 years and is currently ranked #5 in transportation and #31 overall on ENR's 2022 Top 400 Contractors list.
Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command (NAVFAC) Pacific has awarded Dragados JV a $2.8 billion task order - under an
URL blocked - click to apply
, multiple-award construction contract awarded in November 2021 to Dragados JV to replace a dry dock at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility at Joint Base Pearl Harbor.
The Business Manager oversees day to day administrative/finance and cost control functions at the project level supporting the manager in the decision-making process.
Including but not limited to:
- Support the Project Manager or District Manager in strategic business decisions.
- Manages the Administrative, Financial and Control functions of the business unit(s) including accounts, HR, General Services, IT, and Cost Control.
- Ensures the accounting in accordance with IAS/ US GAAP and company standards.
- Prepare along with the operations manager the budgets twice a year.
- Review and analyze project revenue and cost to ensure performance in accordance with the projections.
- Provide monthly reporting for each project to the Area Controller and Project Manager.
- Assist operations management in analyzing project actual results compared to budget and forecast.
- Provide operations management with project results and cash flow information.
- Ensure the systems and processes adopted by the business unit to be in line with Company's procedure.
- Assist operations management in updating cash flow forecasts and monitoring budget to actual cash flow at the project level.
- Recommend policies and procedures relating to financial and business practices of the company.
- Monitor the financial operations of the assigned area to ensure compliance with budgets.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or equivalent
- 5-10 years of related experience (depending on complexity of the Business Unit)
- Must have supervisory experience
- Insurance/Payroll and budgeting experience preferred
- Must have ERP experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP or IAS/IFRS accounting principles and financial management
- CPA preferred
- Construction or long term contract experience preferred
- Proficient interpersonal and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communicationThe AFC manager oversees day to day administrative/finance and cost control functions at the project level supporting the manager in the decision making process.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.