The Business Generation Consultant (BGC) team brings a unique entry-level, inside sales opportunity to the AmTrust sales organization. This position requires an individual who is team-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with internal staff as well as our outside agents/brokers. Candidates must be outgoing, results-driven and enjoy cultivating new relationships over the phone.
- Identify quoted and incomplete submission opportunities
- Follow up on those quoted and incomplete submissions
- Cross-Sell other product lines, i.e. BOP, Auto, General Liability, Garage, CPP
- Track and record Follow Up/Cross Sell activities
- Conduct online training webinars for our agents/brokers
- Work with agencies/brokers to identify new business opportunities
- Highly self-motivated and competitive
- Open to development and coaching
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with agents/coworkers
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor's degree preferred
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.