Let's be unstoppable together!
Circana (formerly IRI and NPD) is the leading advisor on the complexity of consumer behavior. Through unparalleled technology, advanced analytics, cross-industry data and deep expertise, we provide clarity that helps almost 7,000 of the world's leading brands and retailers take action and unlock business growth. At Circana, we are fueled by our passion for continuous learning and growth, we seek and share feedback freely, and we celebrate victories both big and small in an environment that is flexible and accommodating to our work and personal lives. Join our inclusive, committed team to be a challenger, own outcomes, and stay curious together. Learn more at www.circana.com.
At CIRCANA, we deliver growth to clients based on big data-our predictive analytics and forward-thinking insights help CPG, OTC, health care, retailers, and media companies remain relentlessly relevant, capture marketing share, connect with consumers, and deliver market-leading growth. The convergence of our proprietary, on-demand cloud-based technology and our client-focused colleagues leads to a seismic shift in drivers of success in all industries.
For CIRCANA colleagues, we focus on the moments that matter. From meaningful work and impact to continuous improvement we challenge ourselves to grow both professionally and personally. You'll feel a true sense of connection and purpose in your work and will craft the direction of your career in a highly personalized way. No matter the department you join, you'll find yourself constantly growing and developing the skills of the future to deliver client growth. We believe in the undeniable strength that diverse people, culture, thought, and skill brings to our business, our clients, our people, and our communities. We are committed to nurturing a dynamic culture that embraces and celebrates growth, feedback, recognition, flexibility, belonging, and wellbeing for all.
The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in transforming the Retail industry and how retailers conduct analytics and generate insights to deliver optimized experiences & personalized value to their shoppers. Delivering simple, easy-to-use insights solutions, like Collaborative Gateways, will be central to how Retailers embed data into their day-to-day decision-making. This role will be responsible for helping Circana develop a portfolio of solutions to help our retail clients achieve these objectives.
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled Business Analyst who is comfortable working in a start-up environment where speed-to-market must be achieved in tandem with game-changing innovation. She/he will be experienced in driving complex, multi-faceted solutions across the vast landscape of Retail channels leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams including Technology, Product Marketing, Commercial Sales, and HR. She/he will be responsible for documenting and constantly improving Circana's standardized collaborative insight solution across new markets; demonstrating expert-level written and spoken articulation of the business ideas, systems, processes, steps, wire-frames and test-criteria into comprehensive technical requirements that enable our developers to successfully build new solutions. While activities will vary and evolve, the Business Analyst can expect to spend 80% of their time building the requirements associated with the Collaborative Gateway solution. The remaining 20% will be allocated to assisting the Product Manager in developing & delivering impactful project communication that will be used to inform the Senior Leadership team as well as all key stakeholders up to the level of CEO.
The Gateway Business Analyst will report to the Gateway Product Manager. The Product Management function resides within Circana's Technology division. The Gateway Product manager reports to the Executive Vice President Global Retail Solutions.
San Diego, California
Posted 6 minutes ago
Posted 3 minutes ago
Posted 3 minutes ago