ZS is a place where passion changes lives. As a management consulting and technology firm focused on transforming global healthcare and beyond, our most valuable asset is our people. Here you'll work side-by-side with a powerful collective of thinkers and experts shaping solutions from start to finish. At ZS, we believe that making an impact demands a different approach; and that's why here your ideas elevate actions, and here you'll have the freedom to define your own path and pursue cutting-edge work. We partner collaboratively with our clients to develop products that create value and deliver company results across critical areas of their business including portfolio strategy, customer insights, research and development, operational and technology transformation, marketing strategy and many more. If you dare to think differently, join us, and find a path where your passion can change lives.
Our most valuable asset is our people.
At ZS we honor the visible and invisible elements of our identities, personal experiences and belief systems-the ones that comprise us as individuals, shape who we are and
make us unique. We believe your personal interests, identities, and desire to learn are part of your success here. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts and the networks ZS supports to assist our ZSers in cultivating community spaces, obtaining the resources they need to thrive, and sharing the messages they are passionate about. Learn more
ZS's Digital & Technology Practice drives measurable impact to client business performance through technology-enabled products and solutions, and consistent best-in-class delivery, at a global scale. ZS's Digital and Technology practice success is driven by collaborating with our domain practices and client teams to embed digital and technology assets and innovations in their services and helping them create a harmonized and distinct ZS technology experience for our clients.
ZS's Business Technology Solutions team is responsible to lead end to end responsibility of project across all phases i.e. discovery, requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing and operations. This team seeks opportunity to undertake diverse tech roles and foster continuous innovation which benefits the individual's professional growth and bring the best in delivering world class technology solutions. This team takes overall ownership of the solution delivery, managing operations services, client stakeholder management, contribute to business development and selling activities, project planning and team management.
ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
Key Responsibilities include:
Required Skills (include any technical, cultural requirements):
- Lead large scale client business development and delivery engagements in the Life Sciences Industry: Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Devices sector;
- Responsible for growing the capabilities in the Business Technology group by developing and managing the existing client relationships and aid in generating new business engagements. This person will need to fully understand the company and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients by developing solutions and offerings relevant to that client base;
- Help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions and provide advice on strategies for migrating existing workloads to the cloud;
- Participate and drive scoping and technical requirements gathering sessions for customer's cloud program;
- Provide expert advice on application solutions including assisting with design reviews, sprint planning, development, and resolution of technical issues;
- Design and implement cloud solutions. Ability to perform risk identification and mitigation. Able to provide issue management recommendations as required;
- Analyze, identify, breakdown, refine the existing requirements. Able to provide a high-level features list. Able to create or respond to user stories, in order to prioritize the execution of the functional and technical requirements;
- Develop design documents for complex architectures and designs;
- Document both high-level and detailed specifications for complex architectures and designs;
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business;
- Provide solution designs in the area of Analytics, Big Data, Cloud, Digital Asset Management, Master Data Management and Data Warehousing;
- Work with technical architects on the team to validate design and implementation approach;
- Consistently deliver quality client services and drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget;
- Monitor progress manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes;
- Consistently contribute in researching & evaluating latest technologies through rapid learning, conducting proof-of-concepts and creating prototype solutions;
- Act as a thought leader in emerging technology areas and able to communicate with ease and build relationship with CxOs (CIO, CDO, CTO).
Perks & Benefits:
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Business or Life Sciences;
- MBA or Advanced Degree is highly desirable;
- 10+ years' experience in life science industry management consulting;
- 5+ years' experience in a leadership role within a professional services firm;
- Demonstrated experience with driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new prospects at the "C" level of Pharmaceutical and Medical Device companies;
- Prior experience in Analytics, Big Data, Cloud, Digital Asset Management, Master Data Management and Data Warehousing as it related to Health Plans;
- Strong credentials and demonstrated success in IT strategy and Enterprise Architecture;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of BI/DW technologies and solutions;
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge;
- Ability to lead a virtual team of consulting professionals across multiple projects;
- A high level of motivation and self-starting attitude;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A strong work ethic;
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs;
- Executive-level presence and communication.
ZS offers a comprehensive total rewards package including health and well-being, financial planning, annual leave, personal growth and professional development. Our robust skills development programs, multiple career progression options and internal mobility paths and collaborative culture empowers you to thrive as an individual and global team member.
We are committed to giving our employees a flexible and connected way of working. A flexible and connected ZS allows us to combine work from home and on-site presence at clients/ZS offices for the majority of our week. The magic of ZS culture and innovation thrives in both planned and spontaneous face-to-face connections.Considering applying?
At ZS, we're building a diverse and inclusive company where people bring their passions to inspire life-changing impact in global healthcare and beyond. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job and recognize the value that candidates with all backgrounds, including non-traditional ones, bring. If you are interested in joining us, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.To Complete Your Application:
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Find Out More At:
This job has expired.