A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
The Customer Account Specialist will process orders for Internal/External customers received via telephone, mail, fax and eCommerce while interacting with sales, logistics, credit, marketing, field service, contracts and distribution to ensure customer satisfaction.
Main accountabilities include:
- Process internal/external customer orders and requests received via telephone, fax, mail and eCommerce; the orders will be a variety of routine and standing order requests from domestic, internal and international customers.
- Manage fulfillment of customer orders by working closely with Logistics and Marketing regarding product allocations and keeping customers informed of lead times and/or delays.
- Analyze customer pricing discrepancies with Sales Contract Administration, as required, to ensure accuracy and avoid credit memos.
- Document customer Logistical Complaints through the Notification module in SAP. Determine root cause and appropriate solution; enter no charge replacement orders or issue credit/debit memos or returns as appropriate. Communicate errors to applicable departments for review and corrective action.
- Create and maintain Customer Master Database for new & existing customers and work with internal departments to maintain accuracy.
- Process reports and assist with projects to address internal/external customer needs as requested by management.
- BA degree preferred. Will also consider equivalent, relevant, business experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years with direct customer service, preferably in a call center.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and working knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Biligual/Spanish speaking preferred.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
This job has expired.