Location: Philadelphia, PA
Judge Healthcare is seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing to aide the Director of Nursing in organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Long-Term Care facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern the facility, and as may be required by the Administrator and Medical Director, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Facility located near Philadelphia Art Museum
This opportunity is Full Time & Permanent!
- The most basic responsibility is to ensure that all team members are adhering to the facilities dedication of promoting the best plan of care for all residents.
- Direct the nursing department as well as its programs and activities as instructed.
- Ensure that all nursing personnel are in compliance with their respective job descriptions.
- Determine the staffing needs, and ensure that a sufficient number of staff are available for all shifts to ensure that quality care is maintained.
- Must be willing to work with staff on the floor when needed.
- Must Attend All Meetings set forth by the Director of Nursing
- Professional demeanor with Doctors, Clinics and other professionals.
- Clear communication with all department managers
- Pennsylvania RN license (Active and Good Standing)
- Long-Term Care experience required
- 3-5 years experience in Nurse Management Communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous ADON experience within LTC highly preferred
All interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or Apply Directly!Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.