Advisor Programmer Analyst
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Tech Lead Advisor
Title -Tech Lead Advisor- Technical and Functional Application Lead (Advisor Level)
Duration : 18 Months
- Serves as a team leader, coordinating team members' activities, requirement analysis, design of data specifications and mapping documents.
- Ability to effectively track team progress and report to Gainwell leaders, clients and partners.
- Provider development mentoring and testing support. Also, will support the production Medicaid system for from both technical and functional perspective by providing quick and complete solutions in a timely manner.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Ability to handle most unique situations.
- Attend requirements elicitation sessions with the business analyst team as well as the client representatives
- Ensure requirements are properly documented.
- Create, maintain, and deliver design documents within prescribed deadlines.
- Designs application modules that work together to produce desired product. Ensures that completed modules provide functionality described by application experts and to ensure that performance guidelines are met.
- Attend design reviews and deliverable work product reviews to ensure that solutions are complete and meet state and federal guidelines.
- Provides high-level analysis and design reviews to other department members to avoid duplication of effort in solving the same application problems with different products.
- Works with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements to ensure client satisfaction with product.
- Understands and applies one or more industry acknowledged architectural modelling methods and tools.
- Provide assistance to resolve issues with stakeholders and project management to ensure acceptance of project deliverables.
- Mentor team members to ensure project deliverables meet stakeholder acceptance.
- Work with the development team to ensure requirements and design specifications are met.
- Support testing activities which may involve: test data set up, test case review and revision, test execution, and defect review and resolution
- Monitor and provide support for any production related issues raised by the client in timely manner.
- Identify and document application, business, and operational inefficiencies within the account as it pertains to the provider portal functionality of the system and lead improvement efforts
- Identify and implement enhancements that will bring additional revenue or drive cost avoidance for the organization
- Mentor, train, and coach peers to improve overall knowledge within healthcare
- Lead the effort to improve clarity and accuracy of a process and also to develop a new business or tech process needed by multiple accounts or by the capability
- Participate in project level add-on business proposals or feasibility studies.
- Participate in RFI/RFP efforts including but not limited to writing, gap analysis, project planning, and consulting
- 5+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of programs within the Medicaid industry
- 5+ years of experience and cross-functional knowledge required with recipient, provider enrollment, and financial subsystems
- 5+ years of experience working with low level design and applying best practices.
- 5+ years of experience with leading design and client reviews of requirements and design specifications at appropriate phases of the SDLC.
- 5+ years of experience in developing project policy and procedures for design specifications.
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies and company software and hardware products.
- Experience working with application design principles and product configurations
- Advanced knowledge on systems integration, focusing on web services (REST and SOAP). Should understand how to build and use WSDLs and WADLs.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud integration focused on implementation of API Gateways and Lambda functions.
- Experience developing stored procedures for SQL Server and working with SSIS and SSRS
- Experience working with scheduling software, and other related technologies.
- At least 5 years of .Net/C#, .Net Core, SignalR development expertise.
- Understanding of healthcare EDI X12 transactions for 837, 834, 835, 820, 270/271, 276/277 and 278 will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 202068 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.