Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Accounts Payable Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Responsible for processing invoices and matching to appropriate Purchase Orders using Coupa procurement system.
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with department and company policies and procedures.
- Review check requests for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies by reconciling vendor statements.
- Complete month end accounts payable reconciliation.
- Primary point of contact for assigned business unit questions
- Research outstanding checks; work with vendor to identify issue.
- View and decision daily bank exceptions
- Provide audit / research support by preparing supporting invoices / documentation, including cancelled check copies, as necessary
- Assist in preparation of annual 1099 process
- Other duties as assigned
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong computer and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Review and process invoices and payments. Evaluate processes for improvements and recommend changes to manager.
- High School or G.E.D. with 2-3 years Accounts Payable experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Associate's (A.A.) degree preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of accounting practices and office procedures required.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Good interpersonal skills required. Typing ability at 35 WPM preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Experience or knowledge of computers - Microsoft Word/Excel
- Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays