- Set up company liabilities for purchased materials, services and supplies.
- Match invoices received to receiving records and purchase orders.
- Maintain vendor master records.
- Ensure proper authorization for processing of non-P.O. purchases - check requests.
- Work with and communicate to purchasing vendor invoicing discrepancies.
- Obtain authorization and approval for freight bill processing.
- Review and process employee expense reports utilizing Concur
- Maintain unmatched inventory receipts file and reconcile monthly.
- Payment of company obligations in accordance with approved vendor terms and company policy.
- Generate for review a cash requirement report, which details the company's current payment obligations.
- Produce necessary check and ACH runs to facilitate payment of current obligations based on approved cash requirement report approved by Controller.
- File invoices and payment records with supporting documentation in a timely manner.
- Produce required 1099's each year.
- Other miscellaneous accounting duties.
- Process quarterly sales and use tax returns.
- Compliance filings and responsibilities
- Write month end journal entries, recording activity.
- Key various journal entries.
Reconcile some G/L accounts to detail back-up.
This job has expired.