We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company! With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. We are looking for The Right One to join our team!
Are you experienced, flexible and self-motivated? Are you skilled and energized by collaboration and continuous improvement? Do you enjoy a challenging and vibrant work environment?
If this sounds like you, you may be The Right One! Please continue on to learn more about this opportunity. Don't forget to take a look at our comprehensive benefits!
To provide analytical support for the Chemical & Electronics Division. To assist in monitoring and tracking counter measures for compliance and internal controls over financial reporting for business units and subsidiary reporting.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with month-end reporting by preparing key financial and cost analysis summaries for each business unit and subsidiary, including TVA, financial ratios, and working capital
- Review month-end journal entries, inter-company and other transactional data for accuracy, completeness, and compliance
- Work with Division Controller to support governance and risk management activities
- Develop and maintain tracking database for self-assessment, audit deficiencies
- Identify kaizen opportunities for improvement and recommending counter measures in application of accounting principles in accordance with IFRS for business units with the Division.
- Monitoring compliance issues and coordination between SBU, Division and Legal Regulatory, Trade and Compliance Office
- Other Duties As Assigned
- Competitive Salary with Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits (Low Premiums!)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Contribution
- Educational Tuition Reimbursement
- Required experience with Excel Vlook-up, Power Query
- Candidate should be familiar with FP&A tools
- Prior experience with JD Enterprises, Excel Macros, DAS Report Writer is preferred
- 3-5 years prior work experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred: (Finance, Accounting, Business Administration)
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer! It is the policy and commitment of the company to maintain a work environment that provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all its employees and applicants. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital/domestic partner status, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other applicable lawfully protected basis. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
We seek to employ individuals qualified for a position by virtue of job-related educational standards, training, experience, and personal qualifications.
This job has expired.