At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That's why we are listening, open to learning new things - about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It's The Holman Way.
At Holman, your total compensation goes beyond your paycheck. To position you for success and provide a rewarding career and better life for you and your family, Holman is proud to offer you the benefits you deserve; including protection against illness, disability, loss of work, or preparation for retirement. Below is a brief overview of these programs (programs may vary by country or worker type):
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Audi San DIego is looking for a Title Clerk/Accounting Assistant to join their team!What will you do?
The Title Clerk is responsible for having a general understanding of all aspects of the accounting office in a dealership. This includes expertise of laws and regulations related to registering and titling a vehicle in the state and jurisdiction that the dealership is located. In addition, having a general knowledge of out of state jurisdictions. The position must be able to review contract documents for purposes of compliance, titling, funding and billing the deal. In addition, this position will be responsible for handling on site cash receipts and balancing daily cash deposits.
The position will assist in verifying invoice approval, determining proper account classification and approval of disbursements, accounts receivable maintenance, and preparing journal entries. They will also be responsible for scanning documents to the Holman Garage for processing. The position requires attentive, detailed analysis, checking for proper authorization, the ability to complete accurate reconciliations and general understanding of the general ledger accounts. What are we looking for?
- Process car deals both in and out of state, including: breaking down deal jackets, submitting check requests for payoffs, processing licensing in VITU for Oregon deals, submitting titling paperwork to out of state third parties for processing, signing off on titles accurately, issuing DMV refund checks, and other related tasks.
- Review contract documents for proper compliance with regulations and per Holman policy
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution specific to titles; odometer discrepancies, power of attorney, etc.
- Reconcile appropriate account schedules
- Process daily deposit and bank run
- Prepare journal entries
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested to assure optimum service levels, including ad-hoc accounting projects
- Contribute to and encourage others to demonstrate a team focused, values based, service culture throughout the company
- Answer customer inquiries or concerns in person, e-mail, fax or telephone in a professional, customer- focused manner
- Reliable, punctual and dependable attendance
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to regulatory and internal deadlines.
- Ability to use Excel and MS Office.
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Automotive experience preferred
- Prior Titling experience is a plus, but not required for the role
Compensation:$22/hrHolman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What's Right.
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.