Why you'll love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
The WorkplaceProductSpecialist is responsible to grow and diversify targeted buying accounts with clienthardware, client softwareand simple securitysolutions.
This is a selling role within the Commercial Account space that will be focusedon sellingclienthardwaresoftware and simple security solutionstonamedbuyingaccounts. Working in collaboration with the Commercial Account Executiveand Client Account Manager the WPS will focus on bothexpansion of existing categories andthe creationof net new categories.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Diversification of accounts specifically in theWorkplaceClient Hardware,Client Software,andSimpleSecuritysolutions
- Manage SFDC opportunitiesfor ownedcategoriesandopportunities.
- Manage cases & quote creationfor ownedcategoriesandopportunities.
- Manage partner relationshipsfor ownedcategories.
- Maintain strong relationships with all aligned members of Account Team, as well asvendors.
- Maintainhighdegree of collaboration and focus with other team memberscreating the best possible customerexperience.
- Work closelywithCustomer Account Executiveand Commercial Account Managerensuring customers'business is supportedwhile driving enhanced customerexperience.
- Work with Softchoice's partners & vendors to find the best pricing, product availability, and alternative solutions to solve customers'needs.
- Schedule and run customermeetingsintended to create and drive demandfor Softchoice product and services(remotely and in-person whenrequired)
Why people love working here:
- High School or equivalent degreerequired.
- 1+ years of IT salesexperience.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Demonstratedfull understanding of Softchoice's tools andresourcesand be able to communicate valueleveragingthe Challenger Sales Methodology.
- Demonstratedcommitment to exceptional customer service and relationshipbuilding.
- Demonstrated engaging and effective communicationskillscan explain and appropriately position complex topics in the context of discussion with peers, team members and customers at alllevels.
- Proven curiosity and has experience inidentifyingchallenges, as well as instinctively knowing what to do next, to quickly develop solutions to a variety of complex customer, and internalchallenges
- Proven ability to work under multiple deadlines, in a fast paced, collaborative teamenvironment.
- Proven ability to manage complex problems effectively, bringing all parties to a mutually positiveoutcome.
- Excellent knowledge of MSsuite oftechnologies (Word, Excel,Teams,Outlook,PowerPointetc.)
- ProficiencyinSalesforceand Power BI.
- Demonstrated alignment to our company culture, values, purpose, as well as to our businessstrategies.
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
- You will have the opportunity to take an ownership position here at Softchoice.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging
. People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to email@example.com. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.:
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.
#LI-CW1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.