Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
- Provide first line technical expertise to Invenergy's operating utility-scale wind energy facilities.
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve equipment reliability and performance issues to maximize site energy production. Equipment includes wind turbine blades, gearboxes, and mechanical/electrical subsystems.
- Interface with equipment manufacturers to resolve technical issues and develop best operating practices.
- Develop procedures and technical documentation regarding the safe and efficient operation of wind facilities.
- Participate in regular site operation calls and work with field personnel to investigate equipment issues and maximize production.
- Lead innovative pilot projects to evaluate new equipment, tools, or processes.
- Analyze inspection results, SCADA data, and controls logic to gain operational insights.
- Work with the performance analytics team to develop new monitoring strategies and predictive analytics for wind facilities.
- Work with the EHS team to develop safe operating practices and standards.
- Support the start-up of operations at new facilities.
- Support the end-of-warranty inspection process at facilities.
- Some travel (< 25%) and moderate field work may be required.
- B.S. in an engineering discipline, M.S. preferred
- Three to six years' work experience
- Demonstrated interest in renewable energy systems
- Strong interest and understanding of mechanical and electrical systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products and able to quickly acclimate to new software
- Ability to independently manage projects and drive initiatives
- Experience with wind turbine, equipment reliability, or work management programs is a plus
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.