Job ID: 239784
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
The Will Call Representative works directly with customers. This person is responsible
providing product and service information and process orders. Serve as an ambassador between the customer and the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
- Maintain broad knowledge of clients, products and services
- Accurately process over-the-counter, phoned, faxed and e-mailed orders
- Document customer interactions and transactions
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job.
To perform the job successfully, this person must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Requirements / Education / Experience
- Previous customer service experience preferred, but not required
- CRL product knowledge preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment, stay current with all inquiries and tasks
- Must be able to communicate effectively and conduct yourself professionally, with excellent written and verbal communications
- Able to read and perform simple mathematical calculations
- Good computer skills
- 2-5 years of experience in glazing and architectural aluminum industry
- Strong in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Business Acumen
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Ability to work independently
- To avoid injuries to hands, back and neck, proper ergonomics should be maintained while working at workstation.
Physical Activities/Demands Activity Occasional
- Duties may involve being in a warehouse environment where noise levels can be moderate to high and be subject to the same general climate conditions of the region (heat, cold, humidity, etc.).
- Chemicals, dust, pollen and other typical airborne particulate matter are present within the atmosphere of the warehouse floor and may create some odors in the warehouse. The Company, in an effort to provide its employees with a safe and healthy working environment, limits exposure to chemicals through written procedures, engineering controls and PPE.
- While the chemical exposure and odors are under acceptable levels set by OSHA and the WCB, they nevertheless, can be smelled and are handled according to the company's hazardous communication program.
(201+x/shift) Bend/Twist X Carrying X Kneel/Crawl X Ladder/Scaffold Climbing X Reaching X Repetitive Use
Hip/Knee/Ankles X Standing X Sitting N/A N/A N/A Stoop/Squat X Stair Climbing X Typing/Keyboarding X Walking X Other (Explain)
For the following physical activities, list amount of both measurements (how often and how much). Lifting
Lbs. of force measured
Lbs. of force measured
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types or work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment contract between the employer and the employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
C.R. Laurence Co., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Jan 29, 2021 Job Segment:
Engineer, Warehouse, Engineering, Manufacturing