CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
- Be able to work from engineering drawing, process sheets, and Team Leader/Lead instruction. Use weld jigs, fixtures, and positioners. Loads, position, align, secure, tack, finish weld and unload parts. Check own work as specified to maintain part quality.
- Meet quality standards for weld, appearance, drawing, and other specification and standards.
- Adjust machine settings specified as required to accommodate material variation.
- Responsible for helping to maintain good housekeeping practices in accordance with company requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by lead person, or department team leader
- Must be 18
- 1+ years welding experience and/or successful completion of a Technical Diploma/Certification in Welding
- Ability to perform each essential duty
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and meet physical requirements of job.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.