Panduit is always looking for talented, motivated people who have the skills needed to provide solutions to our customers. We value team players who in their jobs can help us build a better Panduit and continually deliver value to our global customers.
Become part of Panduit's innovative "Best in the Biz" Team! We offer competitive benefits, including:
- 50% or 100% remote
- 3 weeks vacation (plus 11 paid holidays, 5 sick days, and a volunteer day)
- Multiple healthcare options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 401K company match vested immediately
- Tuition reimbursement
- Legal Plan, Auto and Home Insurance & Pet Insurance
- Growth and development opportunities for promotion as soon as 9 months
Panduit believes in providing opportunities for its employees to reach their professional goals and advance within the organization through internal promotions and transfer opportunities. With this in mind, we are excited to announce that we're currently seeking qualified applicants for a Web Producer within the Corporate Marketing team. As always, priority will be given to internal applicants who meet the below requirements prior to being published to external channels.
Under general supervision, supports the creation and maintenance of e-commerce and content websites. Ensures consistency throughout the site by following defined company policies and procedures.What You Will Do
Support for Web Production
- Provides support in creating online content that will motivate users to regularly access website.
- Maintains the websites to provide up-to-date and comprehensive information that is easily available to customers.
- Assists with the integration of a variety of content, including SEO/keyword content, to achieve a consistent, successful product for the user.
- Active member of web sprint Scrum teams
- Create stories and defects as needed and enter them into the backlog
- Actively participate daily in SCRUM ceremonies
Content and Architecture Strategy
- Create and maintain a content strategy that helps Panduit connect with customers
- Coordinate with the business and marketing to ensure that the content strategy meets the organizational needs of the business.
What You Will Bring
- Enhances individual skills and deepens understanding of supported systems and processes through formal and informal training regimens. Remains abreast of new tools, technologies and best practices that may be used by the role to improve results.
Panduit has put a lot of resources towards digital marketing enhancement. This is a highly visible position. There will be a lot of interaction with IT, Marketing and other areas. You will have the opportunity to develop relationships, get involved with the company and understand commercially how Panduit as an organization values the importance of digital marketing. What We Value
- Required Degree: Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing or related field
- Years of Experience: 2-4 Years
- Preferred Certifications and/or Licenses: Adobe Marketing Cloud Certification, Marketo Certified Expert, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetric
Our Core Values are timeless. They define who we are and what is most important to us. They shape our culture and define the character of our company. We believe when we act in ways that are consistent with these values, we can solve any challenge that lies ahead of us.
Quality in all we do
Customers get our best
Innovation everywhere, everyday
Our people make the difference
We thank all those interested in joining the Panduit team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Panduit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Work Shift
Day (United States of America)