Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sort all linens and treat stains.
- Load all laundry into washer and add specified cleaning agents.
- Take wet, clean items and dry as directed.
- Sort, press, fold or hang clean dried items.
- Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies and communicate needs to Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Maintaining all laundry equipment and inform Housekeeping Supervisor as to any maintenance needs.
- Perform additional laundry services when necessary.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one (1) year of prior experience, or related experience preferred.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to operate commercial washer/extractors, dryers, and ironing press, and inventory management software.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and utilize multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures in place to perform duties assigned.
- Ability to assist and communicate with others as needed and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to pass criminal, drug, and driving screening.
- Exposure to odors, and chemicals.
- Ability to climb, bend, squat, push, lift and carry objects 20 pounds on a consistent basis.
- Ability to work any time or day of the week, including weekends and holidays.
- Possess valid driver's license and maintain good driving record.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a NACI clearance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.