POSITIONS IS 1ST SHIFT: MONDAY-FRIDAY 7:00A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Total Airport Services (TAS) Warehouse Supervisor is a logistics warehouse professional who manages all shifts and activities assist TAS business clients to ship or receive air freight materials across the US. WarehouseAgents are required to have detailed knowledge of shipping rules, customs clearance, documentation requirements, compliance, insurance requirements, methods of transport, and any other logistics-related issues while effectively demonstrating TAS organizational guidelines as defined in our Best in Class program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Warehouse Supervisor is responsible to:
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups or managers, clients, and customers.
- Data entry.
- Oversee build up cargo for outbound flights per airline requirements.
- Ensure breakdown and check-on cargo from inbound flights sort and skid.
- Ensure agents follow Dangerous Goods requirements and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with TAS company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Complete paperwork accurately as required.
- Maintain proper certification to drive and operate related warehouse equipment (forklift and tug).
- Supervise loading and unloading cargo from pallets and containers.
- Lift heavy weights on a continual basis.
- Communicate with customers coming in to pick-up or drop-off cargo.
- Communicate with Airline clients/customers.
- Perform transfers of freight to other airlines on the airfield.
- Maintain high standards of safety.
- Inspect equipment to prevent damage and/or injury.
- Direct and maintain the cleanliness of facilities and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with all safety/security regulations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- NOTE: TAS Applicants must in accordance with International Air Transport Association (IATA) standards pass a security clearance (for airport security purposes) a federal background check, be fingerprinted, and complete the required educational course(s) prior to being issued an airport badge, and Customs Border Protection seal.
Operation Group- Performs the essential activities according to manuals, norms, processes and procedures, ensuring firmness of purpose in implementing processes and procedures, through Operational Group with business mindset, operational excellence assuring safety condition. Performs the essential activities according to manuals, norms, processes and procedures, ensuring firmness of purpose in implementing processes and procedures, through Operational Group with business mindset, operational excellence assuring safety condition.
Experience:Previous warehouse, freight, cargo handling leadership experience working in a physically demanding position is preferred. 3-6 years.
TAS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
TAS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Monday - Friday
7:00A.M. - 3:30P.M.
Posted about 17 hours ago
North Chicago, Illinois
Posted about 16 hours ago
Greensboro, North Carolina
Posted about 16 hours ago