Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Vice President of Distribution and Logistics to lead the company's distribution and warehousing network across the country. We are seeking a dynamic leader with a vision to enable speed, flexibility and agility to deliver profitable top-line growth, scale our operation while capitalizing on cost savings and ultimately improve our customer experience.
What you'll do:
- Provide leadership to distribution team, supporting over 40 distribution locations across North America
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure alignment and achievement of business goals and objectives and improvement of the customer experience
- Observe market trends and utilize statistical forecasting and historical performance to remain flexible and adjust operations quickly to take advantage of changes in the market
- Guide and direct distribution and logistics operations in a manner that optimizes productivity while achieving customer service and profitability objectives
What you have:
- Promote and instill a safety culture that encourages all employees to follow safety, OSHA and DOT standards
- Develop and implement KPIs to drive improvement across all distribution and logistics activities
What you're good at:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in warehousing and/or logistics operations
- 2+ years of experience of experience managing a diverse group of employees
- Strong track record of change management and success working cross-functionally
- An understanding of accounting and finance
- Communicating, collaborating and negotiating effectively with internal and external customers
- Working collaboratively as part of a fast-paced team, with strong personal organization, poise and professionalism
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Empowering a team by creating a climate in which people are engaged, motivated and enabled to do their best
- Establishing clear directions, setting objectives that stretch individuals and teams to improve and designing and implementing well-planned strategies
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
- While we're a primarily in-office team, we thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional time
- This role will require domestic and international travel
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
#LI-XS1Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.