Steampunk is seeking a leader to manage the pursuit of new business opportunities and support the delivery of services for our Federal Justice clients. This leader must have broad knowledge and experience in the Information Technology, Cyber and Cloud Computing Market, with a focus on Federal Law Enforcement Agencies.
The selected candidate will support the Steampunk Justice Portfolio business. The individual will be responsible for growing the business through identification, sales, capture, and proposal development of opportunities reflective of the business. The Vice President - Justice Portfolio will develop and maintain strong customer relationships, help customers be successful, and grow their careers. The successful candidate will be highly experienced using their leadership skills to identify growth areas, build teams, guide programs and projects, and grow the business.
- Preference for prior law enforcement agency experience in the Departement of Justice or components
- An entrepreneurial desire to build a business and a strong "Self-Starter"
- Broad and deep knowledge of Federal Government Information Technology requirements
- Relationships with Senior leadership and proven ability to identify new customers, participate in customer calls, developing white papers and presentations
- Should have strong network of contacts and relationships with key IT Leaders and Decision Makers in government departments
- Working knowledge of Federal contracts, procurement process and proposal development activities
- Must demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment and have strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Steampunk is a Change Agent
in the Federal contracting industry, bringing new thinking to clients in the Homeland, Federal Civilian, Health and DoD sectors. Through our Human-Centered delivery methodology
, we are fundamentally changing the expectations our Federal clients have for true shared accountability in solving their toughest mission challenges. As an employee owned company
, we focus on investing in our employees to enable them to do the greatest work of their careers - and rewarding them for outstanding contributions to our growth. If you want to learn more about our story, visit http://www.steampunk.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Steampunk participates in the E-Verify program.
This job has expired.