Hours: 5am-2pm (M-F), end times may vary with overtime
The mechanical assembler position requires paying high attention to detail to perform the final assembly of Ventrac products by following established assembly procedures and detailed work instructions.
- Use hand tools or machines to assemble parts
- Position or align components for assembly, manually or using hoists
- Conduct quality control checks: inspect, operate, and test completed products to verify functioning, machine capabilities, or conformance to specifications
- Rework, repair, or replace damaged parts or assemblies
- Minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent school with relevant work experience
- Must be able to read and understand established assembly procedures and detailed work instructions
- Maintain high safety standards while working in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift at least 65 lbs. regularly and bend, squat, walk or stand for long periods of time
- 3+ years of experience
- Score of 4 or 5 on the Assembly test and >85% on the General test
Ventrac is a growth-oriented company located in Orrville, Ohio. Our team is dedicated to excellence through innovation, a strong work ethic and quality workmanship. Join the Ventrac Team who feels passionate about the products we build for commercial lawn care use. We are known for our fantastic culture of respect and collaboration, which can be measured by our low turnover , open communication and the excitement in the air.
We believe our employees are truly the most valuable asset. We not only believe that, we make decision that align with that concept. We are dedicated to attracting and developing a diverse team of individuals who are committed to the success of our team at Ventrac. Ventrac is a Division of The Toro Company. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.