V&A Research Analyst-Denver, Las Vegas or Phoenix
Job Description Summary
We are flexible on location as the person could be based in PST or MTN time zones to support the Pacific or Mountain regions. Ideally we would prefer the person is based in Denver, Las Vegas or Phoenix.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
•\Provides accurate and reliable statistical real estate market data to C&W's V&A service line
•\Provides an advanced level of research support in ensuring data integrity
•\To support the V&A Research function on a local and national basis
•\Provides internal and external clientele with statistical information on office and industrial
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of research-related experience required within the real estate industry
- Basic understanding of commercial real estate fundamentals
- Writing and analytical experience required
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to interact with both internal and external client
- Proficiency in the proprietary database as to input and output
- Ability to efficiently perform tasks and demonstrate a high level of proficiency in all related software
- Preparation of absorption for office and industrial space on a quarterly basis
- Superior knowledge of commercial real estate terms and definitions
- Excellent understanding of statistical calculations involved in correctly reporting vacancy rates, absorption, construction, rental rates, leasing, sales activity, renovation and proposed activity
- Personnel and workflow management
- With direction from Americas Regional Research Director statistics this person is responsible for all information and materials for their designated region, and for specified projects on a national level.
- Research and write all market and regional reports for their designated region for all property types pertinent to their region, with more emphasis placed on Office, Industrial and Retail groups.
- Interact with and directly work with Appraisers, as well as coordinate communication between other C&W business units (i.e. Capital Markets, Brokerage, etc)
- Participate in design and development of new, enhanced products and services such as Vantage, GTT, and CompCenter
- Write about and analyze proprietary market data (both historical and future)
- Assist in forecasting and economic outlook information for internal and external clients
- Serve as local expert on regional and national research capabilities
- Compile, coordinate and distribute lease and sale comparable information
- Responsible for total quality control of products/services
- Oversee Research data on C&W's internal site - ToolBox - with regard to market research information in relation to accuracy and timeliness of deliverables
- Maintains historical archives of building level data and market/submarket statistics via historical spreadsheet
- Train and orient core business units and administrative assistants on Research products, databases and services
- Actively participate in the development, marketing and enhancement of proprietary database to internal clients
- Assist in identifying new market trends to target for branding
- Assists in training/orientating new Research hires with use of standard local orientation materials
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This job has expired.