Location: Austin, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Senior UX/UI designer (Mobile - IOS and Android).
Contract long term remote till after Covid, then onsite in either San Francisco or Austin
The ideal candidate will be a UX/UI Hybrid Designer. You will be working on our highly ranked mobile apps for both iOS and Android. You will help craft next generation experiences that will lead in the fintech mobile space and contribute to our design system.
You will also do the following..
• Design Consulting
• Design Management
• Empathy & Curiosity
You will support an engaged set of users who rely on our products to manage their financial lives
By researching and understanding the user needs you will be able to impact how our users do business with our client.
You will learn how to balance functionality against complexity on a highly visible platform which serves millions of advisors and retail customers.
You will work with an engaged design team that fosters a learning environment
• 8 + years of rich interaction design focused on digital products.
• Web and mobile experience: iOS, Android, responsive web. - Current mobile design work, preferably from prominent companies.
• An online portfolio demonstrating interaction design process and thinking
• Experienced with all aspects of a user-centered interaction design process, including user research, developing user flows, creating wireframes, conducting usability tests and creating annotated design specifications.
• Ideally, a degree in a relevant field: HCI, UX, Interaction design, graphic design, or some combination of Interaction and Visual Design.
• Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an iterative process and an Agile development methodology.
• Strong self-management skills, comfortable with substantial responsibility, working directly with our client partners, and capable of managing your project schedules.
• Proficient in design tools like Sketch, Invision, Axure
• Experience running design sessions with cross-functional teams - Effective relationship builder--ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types.
• Comfort in a project-oriented work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic.