What you'll do...
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Maintains housekeeping and safety of facility by monitoring levels of trash in compactors, open-top containers, and trash line; removing and baling cardboard from trash line and reporting trash levels.
- Processes merchandise and pallets by moving pallets to staging areas and put away locations using power equipment.
- Ensure sufficient quantities of boxes are available for order fillers by monitoring levels and replenishing as needed.
- 10% Walmart discount after first 90 days
- Paid Time Off that accrues starting after first 90 days
- Full benefits available after first 90 days
- 401k with company match (starting after 1 year anniversary)
- Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan Life Insurance
- FREE College through Live Better University
- Eligible for Annual bonus
- Starting at $18.10 an hour
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
3180 URBANCREST INDUSTRIAL DR, SUITE 1, URBANCREST, OH 43123-1767, United States of America