Kforce has a client that is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world.Responsibilities:
- Conduct user and market research to understand the needs and desires of your target audience
- Research, document and deliver detailed reviews of competitive products including analysis of product features, design, perceived strengths and weaknesses
- Research, document and deliver detailed reviews of products including comparisons to past, current and future competitive offerings
- Document and present recommendations based on research and analysis
- Work with the supervising Usability Engineer or Manager in identifying and addressing critical usability issues
- Moderated usability studies
- Interviewed customers for quantitative data
- Conducted surveys
- Enterprise experience is a plus
- Experience with running usability studies, interviews, and surveys.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate rich customer data and articulate the implications of research findings in clear and compelling ways
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.